Ramadhan

Being home always brings out the kids in me. I think im like a kids trapped in young adults punya body.haha.Well my acts shows a far way younger beyond my age whenever im at home. Maybe because my giddy brother and sisters punya fe'el kot >.<  Oh ye, last time when i was in first year , there is 2 seniors aided us in our architecture workshop. I always thought that they are somehow like a kids trapped in a adults body . luls .Because they are so bright , fresh with ideas and also gila haha. Somehow i think bende tu dah terkene batang hidung sendiri sekarang . but yeah , minus the part which is bright , fresh idea tu lah . I dont really have that kut in me.

So actually earlier today , my mum ask me to go to perform subuh with her in the mosque. So as reluctant as i was when i was a kid, i always try to find excuses and 'mengelat' like a kids. Its not that i dont want to go , maybe i just want to be playful . Haha so at the end i followed jugaklah my mum to the masjid. I drove speedy and playfully in the quite empty road , taking granted that we already late. Arrived , im not really surprise to see the crowd. Actually its quite crowded jugak tau . double parking everywhere and packed la. x sunyi . Subuh at Masjid Kota Damansara i tell you, buka satu saf 2 saf okey . Ramai gak. I think people dah ada kesedaran nowadays.

Cut to the chase, in the woman area, there is a 'mayat' wanita covered in kain batik with her relatives all over her in the praying area. I was so shocked to see them. Its early subuh , yet they are ready for the solat jenazah.I dont really see death too often like a doctor kan . Seeing them in 28th ramadhan really sadden me to the bottom of my heart. Once ago , like 9 years ago i think,my mother lose her father in 25 ramadhan. Just a few days before we decided to go back balik kampung beraya, he left us . I saw my mum being sad for a quite some time .Well , its her father anyway. The one she grow up with. I just cant imagine how i would face that someday. I could barely survive without my parents . So , at 28 ramadhan , i finally felt a kickstart in my pengangguran . hopefully .

Fin

Leave a Reply

Pages

antara mood2 manusia

Blogger templates