Moments to remember

                   I come to realise i cant exactly remember a few important moments in my life...am i starting to get old ?? aiyoyo because my mak sedara cant even remember her class in primary school.It seems not really important...but that it is MEMORIES babeyh ! MEMORIES ! it wont come to you twice and it only hapens once in a lifetime.the joy,the fun and all the excitement in between.Same goes to secondary school and student days.Yeah you could get the exception if those memories is painful to you and you really want to get rid of it.And im starting to counter myself back in when i cant recall in what year my mum did her lasik (because the lasik treatment effect has come to the end) and my mum is complaining that she is getting old because she is starting to have problem to read in near object.That is absolutely an agiing signs.I come to realise it almost already 6 years since my mum had her lasik treatment.WOW oh WOW 6 years baby ! I still remember the miracle when my mum never had to use her spectacles anymore and we never even bother to look for her glasses whenever she forgetfully left it somewhere.

                  And yesterday and today,my adik just lost her tooth.And i asked her to take picture of it and save it somewhere so that when she is on my age,she could recall what it takes when you lose your tooth.Because i cant even tell you how it feel to lose a tooth.I dont remember.And i dont lose my teeth anymore these days (as im already 19teen takkanla nak patah gigi lagilkaan).Yelah i just want to know the pain the process of tarik2 sendiri gigi sendiri.goyang2kan gigi,perlahan2 cabut gigi sendiri >.<....hahahaha it seems so funny.

                  Yeah,a few of small memories that i wanted to remember is not an important one.Weird but i really found that as one of the MOMENTS TO REMEMBER :))

                   So sad,i have to recall what year my mum graduates(my mum doing her part time studies loong ago) in a loong 5 seconds.

                      I surely would miss all the memories.I would really miss to tweets about some funny stories about my abang,adik and so on.In a week,i'll be away from them to futher my dream.Have been with them for so long so it is a little bit hard to left home.Rasanya this is my longest holiday so far.6 months holiday...and im fully home 24/7 ! I never get this chance of long holiday before...this is PAYBACK ! hahaha yelah ive been staying in boarding school for 5 years baby ! 5 years ! I really know each member of my family inside out nowdays :)) One thing for sure,they always be there for you.For example,one day my friends and i were trapped in tengah2 KL sebab jam and masa tu dah malam.We so afraid we couldnt make it to come back home that day so i called my dad and he picked us up ! tgh2 KL tuu....(masa tu we dont have any transport).I am quite dissopinted jugaklah towards all my friends masa tu...they left me alone to make choices..."izzah,macam mana ni..macam mana ni..." pfft at least give suggestion laaa...takkanla i am the only one yg kene buat keputusan...then when i decided that we take this or that you guys follow je..bila bad consequences yelah aku sorang lah dipersalahkan..opsss dah lari tajuk hihihi...
ok xnak panjang2kan cerita
chiow

Leave a Reply

Pages

antara mood2 manusia

Blogger templates